DISCOVER OUR TAMPA EVENT VENUES
ELEVATE YOUR MEETING OR EVENT AT LE MÉRIDIEN
Modern Amenities. Historic Roots.
Break away from business as usual at Le Méridien Tampa. Occupying the former home of a historic federal courthouse, our hotel sets the stage for a one-of-a-kind meeting or special event in Tampa, Florida. Take advantage of our array of elevated venue spaces and beautifully appointed meeting rooms and enjoy the services of our gracious, professional event and planning staff.
Part of the National Register of Historic Places, our AAA 4-Diamond destination was named the #1 Hotel in Tampa by USA TODAY Travel.
At A Glance
- Year Opened: 2014
- Total Meeting Space: 4,820 sq. ft.
- Largest Space: 2,200 sq. ft.
- Guest Rooms / Suites:126 / 4
- Room Rates: High - $429.00 | Low – $129.00
- Max Group Size: 200
- On-Site Dining: Bizou Brasserie
About Our Space
Our heritage as a federal courthouse comes alive through historic design elements, complementing our modern, state-of-the-art meeting rooms. Featuring more than 4,800 square feet of total venue space, our four individual meeting rooms offer flexibility for any type of event. Our Grand Ballroom can host up to 130 guests for an elegant affair, banquet or upscale meeting.
Contact Monica Murphy for inquiries: (813) 221-9555 or via email.
Ideal for groups of 10-70 attendees, our two breakout meeting rooms provide an elevated, contemporary event experience.
- Both spaces are conveniently located side-by-side, with a common foyer area for pre-function turnout
- The Verdict Boardroom accommodates 10 guests in a conference-style layout that includes built-in AV and a 60-inch mounted monitor
- Easily accessible to the award-winning Bizou Brasserie for post-meeting gatherings
Large Meetings + Events
Our stunning century-old Courthouse Ballroom, restored to much of its original glory, can comfortably accommodate a medium-to-large group. With just over 2,200 square feet of venue space, it is enhanced with built-in audiovisual services, while remaining architecturally and historically unique with floor-to-ceiling windows, panoramic city views and vaulted ceilings.
- Buffet meal functions (60 max.)
- Ballroom layout of 2,200 sq. ft. (130 max.)
- Additionally, the outdoor pool can accommodate private catered functions of up to 75 persons
- VIEW BANQUET / CATERING MENU
CREATIVE MEETINGS BY LE MÉRIDIEN
FROM LOCALLY INSPIRED FLAVORS TO CULTURAL EXPERIENCES.
Our Creative Meetings concept creates an immersive atmosphere designed to spark creativity and innovation.
$22 Per Person: View Creative Menus
- Cigars & Crepes: Invite your guests to a chef attended made-to-order cigar crepes, an ode to the famous Cigar makers of Ybor City.
- Citrus Grove: Our reinterpretation of the local farmer’s market features the freshest local fruits and vegetables we can find.
- Pressed for Time: A tribute to the Cuban community!Traditional mini Cuban sandwich prepared by our Chef and pressed before your eyes.
Outdoor + Private Dining Spaces
Inspire your guests in a refreshing environment outside or inside:
- The outdoor pool area provides patio space for private receptions for up to 75 guests
- The front exterior provides flexible space outside and a beautiful view of our unique architecture for events up to 75 guests; it is located immediately outside Bizou Brasserie for easy catering
- The Bizou Brasserie offers a semi-private dining area accommodating up to 30
- The Bar at Bizou Brasserie features an informal, soft seating area for up to 30 available for reservation
- Our highly-modern HUB space is available to reserve for evening receptions